Save the Date:
Heart Rhythm Week 2016, 6-12 June
Together, we can work to secure early diagnosis and improve outcomes for the many millions of people across the globe affected by arrhythmias.
Heart Rhythm Week 2015 helped raise awareness of how to Detect, Protect and Correct
heart rhythm disorders.
Now is the Time for action to save lives
View Arrhythmia Alliance's manifesto on sudden cardiac arrest, which was launched during Heart Rhythm Week.
Click here to view the full report.
A full list of people who have already committed themselves to the manifesto can be viewed here.
What can I do to help?
There are many ways to get involved with Heart Rhythm Week:
1. Give information to your friends and family.
2. Display information in your local community by organising an awareness display in your local medical centre, nursery, hospital or leisure centre.
3. Share your story - Heart Rhythm Week generates a lot of media interest nationally, regionally as well as locally, share your story to help others.
4. Volunteer your time and support a pulse check event in your local leisure centre or workplace.
5. Fundraise, for example baking some goodies to sell at school, work or from your own home to help raise funds.
Click here to download your educational resources.
Stories of Sudden Cardiac Arrest
As part of Heart Rhythm Week 2015, weekly video clips in a series of personal stories of those who have been affected by sudden cardiac arrest were uploaded to the Arrhythmia Alliance YouTube channel - 'Now is the Time'.