Join us and help raise awareness of how to Detect, Protect and Correct
heart rhythm disorders.
Together, we can work to secure early diagnosis and improve outcomes for the many millions of people across the globe affected by arrhythmias.
What can I do to help?
There are many ways to get involved with Heart Rhythm Week:
1. Give information to your friends and family.
2. Display information in your local community by organising an awareness display in your local medical centre, nursery, hospital or leisure centre.
3. Share your story - Heart Rhythm Week generates a lot of media interest nationally, regionally as well as locally, share your story to help others.
4. Volunteer your time and support a pulse check event in your local leisure centre or workplace.
5. Fundraise whether that's by donating £3 texting HRWK15 to 70070 or baking some goodies to sell at school, work or from your own home to help raise funds.
Click here to download your educational resources.
Stories of Sudden Cardiac Arrest - do you have a story to share?
View our weekly video clips in a series of personal stories of those who have been affected by sudden cardiac arrest. Related videos will also be added promoting one of our Heart Rhythm Week messages 'Now is the Time'.
If you have a story to share, please get in contact.
These videos can also be viewed on the Arrhythmia Alliance YouTube channel.
How many AEDs can you find?
Is there an AED near you? If not, why not? Let us know of any AEDs you can find by sending in a photo, to be in with a chance to have an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) donated to a community of your choice.* The winner will be announced during Heart Rhythm Week.